Master Herbalist – Level 3
This program provides education for the student who wants in-depth learning and practical experience that prepares for work as a consultant, educator, or private practitioner. All Courses in the Family and Consulting Herbalist programs are prerequisite.
This Program provides you with an expanded knowledge of herbalism and phytotherapy; Ayurvedic herbal medicine; Chinese herbal medicine; Native American ethnobotany; and plant identification.
You will learn nurturing practitioner skills in building and maintaining a consulting practice, enhance skills critical in the client-practitioner relationship, and develop practice skills for the herbalist.
11 classes (including Practicum) at $195.00 = $2,145.00
- H3-510 – Phytotherapy II
- H3-520 – Ayurvedic Herbal Medicine
- H3-530 – Chinese Herbal Medicine
- H3-544 – Native American Ethnobotany
- H3-550 – Plant Identification
- 2 Elective Classes
- H3-520 – Building and Maintaining a Consulting Practice
- H3-530 – The Client-Practitioner Relationship
- H3-550 – Ethics for the Practicing Herbalist
- H3-560 – The Herbal Practicum 1
Click Here for Frequently Asked Questions >